Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Lip Liner Learning

The first product we tried out was a lip liner made by Zuzu luxe. The color was "Innocence."

We took pictures of ourselves with the products on so we could see the effects of different combinations. The lipstick we used was by MF, color was "Pink Ribbon," and the lip gloss we used was by liplicious from Bath and Body Works, color was "bubblegum."

First picture: Irina with nothing on her lips
Next picture: Irina with lip liner only
Third picture: Irina with lip liner, lipstick and lip gloss
Fourth picture: Mom with lip gloss only
Last picture: Mom with lip liner and lip gloss

What did we learn?:
Irina thinks she likes the difference that lip liner makes, but that it looks weird on its own. She also likes the look of the gloss over the lipstick.
I think the lipliner gives a more finished and less natural look. It was interesting to see how the same colors looked with our different complexions.









Something I heard on television this week: On older women, lighter colored lips look younger than older colored lips. The consensus on the TV show was that the same thing goes for younger women: darker lips make you look older. Irina's question: Does dark lip color make a 12 year old look 18? ;)

Here is the wikipedia definition of lip liner:
"Lip liner, also known as lip pencil, is a cosmetic product. It is intended to fill uneven areas on the outer edges of the lips after applying lipstick, therefore giving a smooth shape. It is also used to outline the lips, keeping lipstick inside the lip area and preventing it from "bleeding". The product is usually sold in a retractable tube or pencil form. Lip liner is usually available in the same range of colors as lipsticks: e.g., reds, pinks, browns, plums, etc. Lip liner also comes in invisible, for giving the illusion of smooth lips without adding or affecting color."

So how do you apply it? Liner, then color, or color, then liner?
Feel free to leave any comments or tips below.





5 comments:

  1. It does make Irina look older.
    I could certainly mistake her for an 18 year old

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would finger her and put her hand on my my erect penis as we French kiss

      Delete
    2. I ask her i she wants me to me make love to her and she says yes as I finger her pussy getting wet

      Delete
    3. How old are you Irina?
      I'm 18 she replies
      Please fuck me

      Delete
    4. I push my cock into her into so tight pussy

      Delete